Social Media Terms and Conditions
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating in Social Media Competitions (‘Challenge’), eligible entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions on how to enter and the prize that forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
PART B – WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to residents in Australia and are over the age of 18 (‘Participant’).
- Employees of Waterhole Group Pty Ltd (‘Waterhole’), their immediate families, suppliers, associates, companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
PART C – HOW TO ENTER
- Participation is open from 1 December, 2020 and prize giveaways will be held regularly until 1 December, 2021 (‘Giveaway period’)
- On a regular basis, during the Giveaway Period, the WaterholeMixer Facebook page, WaterholeMixer Instagram, and/or WaterholeMixer Twitter account will publish different activities for individuals to participate in on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (‘Activity’). The Activity will differ for the Giveaway period, and will have specific requirements to be complied with for an individual/s to win a prize.
Activities can range from things including, but not limited to:
‘Tagging’ a certain amount of people in a specific post;
b. ‘Liking’ a post in a certain amount of time;
c. ‘Sharing’ a post;
d. ‘Sharing’ a post and obtaining a certain amount of ‘likes’ on that shared post;
e. Commenting on a post;
f. ‘Uploading’ a post, image or video on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter;
g. Posting certain things on the WaterholeMixer Facebook page or tagging the WaterholeMixer Instagram page or tagging the WaterholeMixer Twitter page; and
h. Other actions involving the WaterholeMixer Facebook Page, Waterhole Instagram page and/or WaterholeMixer Twitter page.
- Activities will differ for the Giveaway period and individuals will be notified on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter of the relevant Activity, actions required, timeframe and prize.
- Each Activity will have a subsequent prize giveaway. Individuals (Participant/s) who complete an Activity in line with the requirements, in the stated timeframe, will go in the running to win a prize.
- All participants acknowledge that Waterhole reserves the right to delete and block any Participant who submits abusive, inflammatory, offensive or other materials deemed inappropriate by Waterhole. Any Participant to be deemed inappropriate by Waterhole will be disqualified from the promotion.
PART D – DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- This competition is a game of creativity and skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner, with the promoter selecting the winner based on the quality of the entry.
- Participants who complete an Activity in line with the requirements, in the stated timeframe, will go in the running to win a prize.
PART E – PRIZES
- The prize will differ each time, but will range from Waterhole product samples to full sized Waterhole Products; and/or Waterhole Merchandise Packs depending on the Activity.
- The winning participant of each Activity will be announced via Waterhole’s Australia’s official Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter page.
- All prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Following the assessment of entries, the decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to the determination of the winner.
- Winners will be notified and contacted via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or respective application private message platforms and/or email. As part of these communications the Promoter will also arrange the delivery of their prize with the winner.
- The winner must claim and collect the prize within 14 days of being notified, otherwise the Promoter may award the prize to a new winner.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- All entrants and winners authorise the use of their entry, image, name and state of residence for promotional purposes.
- Entrants release Waterhole from any and all claims that may arise out of using the winners’ details for promotional purposes.
PART F – NO LIABILITY
- Waterhole shall not be liable for any harm that may arise during the process of entering or undertaking the activities required to enter the competition. It is the participants’ responsibility to exercise utmost safety and caution at all times.
- Waterhole shall not be liable for any harm that may arise from obtaining or using the prize.
- Waterhole shall not be liable for any costs associated with entry.
- Waterhole shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, or entries not submitted by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Waterhole, Waterhole reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Participants are providing their entry to Waterhole and not to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used by Waterhole for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions.
- The information you provide will only be used by Waterhole for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions.
- All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be made by Waterhole, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Waterhole reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
PART G – PROMOTER’S DETAILS
- The Promoter is Waterhole Group Pty Ltd trading as Waterhole Mixers of Australia, ABN 73 642 724 132, 2/23 Foster St. Surry Hills NSW 2010.