- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon aspen juice (or grapefruit juice)
- 300ml Waterhole Botanical Tonic water
- 1/2 cup good vodka
- lemon aspen fruits or grapefruit (for garnish, optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the water and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 9x13" pan (metal is best).
- Freeze for 30 minutes, and then scrape the entire mixture with a fork. Repeat 4 more times.
- Serve with lemon aspen fruit or grapefruit twists.