- 12 fresh red grapes
- 1 barspoon of lime juice
- 50 ml Aperol
- 20 ml red vermouth
- 20 ml verjuice
- 40 ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Waterhole Native Citrus Tonic
- Garnish - fresh eucalyptus leaf
- In a cocktail shaker, place fresh grapes and lime juice.
- Gently muddle to release all the grape juices.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Pour in Aperol, vermouth, verjuice, grapefruit juice, and bitters.
- Shake very well and strain into a glass.
Recipe courtesy of @Ausbotanicals
Buy Waterhole Native Citrus Tonic